Monday, December 15, 2014

NC High Country Market Update December 15, 2014

I am pleased to announce that I have joined with Keller Williams High Country Realty, the largest real estate office in the High Country and #1 in the World. By affiliating himself with the Keller Williams, I am also linking himself to my family's real estate company, The White Group, based in Charlotte, NC, at the Keller Williams Ballantyne Area Market Center. This new relationship will provide a powerful and unique approach for our clients. With this change, I will need to update paperwork with you to reflect the new affiliation with Keller Williams High Country.

*For a copy of the most recent Market Update (NC High Country Market Update 2014-12-15), please don't hesitate to call or email me at any time.


Regards,
 
 
Marc White
The White Group - "Serving the Carolinas For Two Generations"​
Realtor of the Year & Best of the Best 2013
High Country │ 828.355.4614
Charlotte │ 704.626.2479
Fax │ 704.954.8669
Keller Williams Realty
Licensed in North & South Carolina, and currently rank in the Top 1% in North America

No comments: