Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Exciting News

Hello:
I have some exciting news to share with you.  I am pleased to announce a new partnership between myself and Cash Custom Homes. On September 1, 2011, we began our real estate partnership as Cash Realty & Construction.
Our mission is to offer a full-service real estate practice that focuses on leveraging advanced technology to create outstanding results for the people of the North Carolina High Country. The firm will combine three generations of REALTORS® and custom home builders and focus on utilizing industry-leading technology to meet each of our clients needs.
Please call or email me with any questions that you have about this changeover. My new contact information is:
Search for 1,000s Homes Instantly at www.MarcWhiteHomes.com

No comments: